No campfire needed to enjoy these S'more Bars that are simple to put together and require just a handful of ingredients. Kids to adults LOVE these bars. They are always a hit at weekend get togethers, road trips, camping trips or a couch sit.
Servings: 16 Total Time: 10 mins
· 4 tbsp butter
· 1 bag of mini marshmallows
· 1 tsp of vanilla extract
· 1 small box Golden Graham Cereal
· 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
· pinch of salt
1. In a large boat over medium low heat, melt the butter.
2. Add in the bag of mini marshmallows and stir occasionally until melted. Add a splash of vanilla extract.
3. Turn off the heat and add the Golden Graham Cereal stirring to combine the cereal and the mallow mixture.
4. Finally, add the mini chocolate chips and stir gently until just combined.
5. Transfer to a greased 9x13 pan. Lightly sprinkle on a few more mini-chocolate chips on top to make them pretty. Allow to cool in the fridge, covered, before cutting into squares.