· 1 stick of butter, softened
· ½ cup sugar (I use ¼ cup Swerve (sugar substitute) and ¼ cup regular sugar)
· ¼ tsp salt
· 1 egg
· 1 tsp almond extract
· 1 tbsp amaretto liquor (or additional splash of almond extract)
· 1 and ½ cups of almond flour
· ¼ cup regular flour
1. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter and sugar.
2. With the mixer running, add in the salt, egg, almond extract and amoretto liquor if using.
3. Add in flours ¼ scoop at a time and continue stirring until combine.
4. On a parchment lined baking sheet, use a cookie scoop to place cookies on baking sheets. FYI – dough will be very, very soft, that’s where the cookie scoop will come in handy.
5. Bake cookies for 11 mins in a 350 degree pre-heated oven. Allow them to cool before enjoying.