Quick & Simple Pigs in a Blanket
These are perfect for the last minute supper or when the babysitter is coming over. Who doesn't love a pig in the blanket?
Game Changer. Cooking with Crescent Dough Sheets takes the hassle out of using them. So easy I wish I had found these sooner.
My little helper :)
Took less than 5 mins to roll these all up.
Ready for the oven! I don't have a finished picture because we had date night and the girls & babysitter had these.
Servings: 16 Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
· 1 package of hotdogs (I use organic)
· 1 package of Crescent Roll Sheets (my new fav)
· Everything But the Bagel Seasoning from Trader Joe’s (optional)
1. Cut the hotdogs. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cut each hotdog into 3 equal pieces. Pat any access moisture with a paper towel.
2. Prepare the dough. Unroll the Crescent Roll Sheet and cut into 16 rectangular pieces. I recommend cutting down the middle vertically and then horizontally first and then continue from there.
3. Roll the pigs. Roll each hotdog slice in one of the rectangular squares and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
4. Add seasoning (optional). For a more adult pit in the blanket, sprinkle some Everything But the Bagel Seasoning on a plate a roll the crescent rolled pig in it before the baking process.
5. Bake the pigs. Bake the pigs for 15 minutes or until golden brown.