Eggless Cookie Dough
Updated: Mar 3, 2021
Servings: 6 Cook time: 7 minutes
· 1 stick of unsalted butter, softened
· 1/4cup of white or cane sugar
· 1/4- 1/3 cup of brown sugar (or brown sugar substitute such as Swerve)
· 2 tbsp almond milk (can use regular milk)
· 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
· 1 cup of almond flour
· 1/4 cup of regular flour
· 1/8 tsp salt
· 1/3 cup of mini chocolate chips
1. In the bowl of the stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes on medium speed.
2. While the mixer continues to run, add the milk and vanilla extract and let it combine.
3. Adjust the mixer to slow and slowly add in the almond flour, regular flour and salt. Bump the mixer up to
medium to fully combine and become smooth.
4. Lastly, sprinkle in the chocolate chips. Allow to combine and then grab a spoon because your cookie dough is DONE!
Cooking notes from Julie:
I literally leave the mixer going the whole time and just keep adding the ingredients in the order from the list. If I forget to soften the butter ahead of time, I put it in the microwave for 20 seconds on 50% power and call it good. The almond flour cuts the chalky taste of regular flour when it is unbaked.
Eggless cookie dough can be eaten as a stand alone dessert OR bake a batch of Trader Joe's brownies and spread the eggless cookie dough on top once they are cooled for Eggless Cookie Dough Brownies - you will not be sad you took it a step further!