Tator Tot Casserole
Ultimate busy/lazy I don't want to cook weeknight supper. Veggies and protein? Done. Put it in the oven. But seriously, it's still really good and my kids will eat it so I consider this a win.
Servings: 6 Prep time: 10 mins Cook time: 35-40 mins
· 1 lb ground beef, browned
· 1 can green beans, drained (or frozen green beans)
· 1 can sweet corn, drained (or frozen)
· 1 can cream of mushroom soup
· 1 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
· ½ bag frozen tator tots
· salt & pepper
1. In a skillet over medium heat, brown the ground beef. Add salt and pepper to taste and drain off any access fat.
2. In a large casserole dish, layer the corn, green beans, ground beef, cream of mushroom soup, cheddar cheese and tator tots.
3. Cook, uncovered, in a preheated 400° oven for 35-40 minutes or until tator tots are crispy and casserole is heated through.