· 2 cups of rotisserie chicken
· 1 tsp heaping of ranch dressing seasoning mix
· 1/3 cup cream cheese
· 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
· 1 tube of Pillsbury Crescent Roll Dough Sheet
1. In the bowl of a mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add rotisserie chicken, ranch dressing seasoning mix, cream cheese and cheddar cheese. Turn the mixer on medium and allow to shred the chicken and combine the ingredients.
2. Working on a large cutting board, roll out the Crescent dough sheet. Cut into 8 even squares. I recommend cutting down the middle vertically and then horizontally. Add 2 more vertical cuts to create your 8 squares.
4. Play ¼ cup of chicken mixture in the middle of each square. Pull the corners to the middle; pinch & seal the edges to keep the mixture in while baking.
5. Place chicken bundles on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes In a preheated 375 degree oven.